Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zach Anner is My New Favorite Person

So Oprah is on some search for a 'new Oprah' or some such poop. They might as well just fill the hour with more terrible Meredith Vierra Millionaire. I think that show is on 400 times a day... My point? Glad you (didn't) ask.

Zach Anner is in the running in Oprah's contest for a show. While, it pains me to involve myself with Oprah's day-to-day, I really hope Zach gets the win. Why? He's unbelievably likable, he's funny, entertaining, and is more than just a wheelchair gimmick. I would watch his travel show, and you should too!

So watch this and if you like it, vote for him HERE. If you don't like it, then why are you reading this? You clearly have no sense of humor, or a heart. So vote for him. He already gets the best parking, now give him a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment